About Progression 2 work
We are a family run company, with a passion for supporting students with skill enhancement, with over 15 years experience working within student support/school environments.
Our ethos is simple:
At Progression 2 work we believe that we should always work to the following principles:
- Ensure the right children are placed with us.
- Ensure every child receives a good education.
- Accept that every child can make a successful transition out of our provision and back to mainstream when appropriate.
- Ensure that our provision must be an integral part of the education system; and that we are committed to working with our mainstream commissioning partners for the best outcomes for the young people they place with us.
- Ensure the educational provision created by Progression 2Work is done so to achieve high quality outcomes for children and value for money for the commissioning organisation and the taxpayer.
- Ensure collaborative and mutually supportive working with key partners.
- Always supporting schools to establish systems to manage poor behaviour and support children with additional needs.
- Strengthening partnership arrangements for commissioning our services and delivering outstanding alternative provision.
- Commitment to developing a bespoke alternative provision for young people and developing a robust performance framework with challenging accountability measures.